PRINTING COSTS DO NOT INCLUDE THE COST OF THE BLANK GARMENT
Minimum order of 12
SEE BELOW FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- One to Four Color Textile Printing – 12 of the same design
- Five or Six color Textile Printing – 50 of the same design
Multiple Placement Printing (Standard Locations)
- Half Price (50%) of the above prices for each additional location (back, neck, hemline, sleeve or tag printing)
- Applied to design element with the fewest colors
Other Important Info
- Typical turnaround is 7 – 10 business days
- Dark garments may require and underlay. Underlays are priced as an additional color
- Our largest dimension is 12.5 W x 16 H inches for textile printing
- Color swaps are $25 each per, per additional color
We offer a wide variety brands and styles, ranging from standard, heavy cotton shirts to premium ring spun cotton and poly/cotton blends. We break down the shirts that we offer into 3 basic tiers. Roughly estimating the cost of your project is as simple as picking which tier of shirt you want to use and adding the cost of printing!
Tier 1: $2.50 – $3.50 per shirt- Standard 100% Cotton T-shirt (Hanes, Anvil, Gildan brands).
Tier 2: $3.50 – $5.50 per shirt- Fashion Fit, Ringspun 100% Cotton T-shirt (Bella+Canvas, Anvil, Next Level brands).
Tier 3: Premium Brands: $5.00+ per shirt – (American Apparel, Next Level Blend, Bella+Canvas, Alternative Apparel brands).
We are committed to being as open and transparent as possible with our pricing to save you the hassle and stress of working back and forth through a sales process. We proudly advertise our printing prices to make it easy for you to know that you are getting the best value for your money. The above prices are for the cost of printing each placement and do not include the price of the garment.
No Extra Fees! – Pricing is strictly on a “per shirt” basis. There are no surprise setup fees or screen fees to increase the cost on top of the cost of the shirts. The only other thing that you pay for is shipping. This makes it easier for you to accurately predict and track your costs and assures that you will not outspend your budget.